Its a simple concept, if you think about doing something, you are learning how to think about completing the task, you even better learn when doubts are cleared while explaining over a doubt. Every time you act, you are learning how to take an action even better. What is that you have been learning today? What is that you want to learn tomorrow? Be the best seed to yourself and to others , many goodness will ripe through you.

Part-Time Employment


Students Studying in Switzerland are permitted to accept part-time employment for a maximum of 15 hours per week, but only after residing in Switzerland for a minimum of 6 months. Students must maintain full-time student status and show regular progress in their studies.


Master students with a Bachelor degree from a university abroad working for their Swiss university/institute do not have to wait 6 month.

From School

Career support department will assist you to find a job. Students should also take effect in finding a job at the same time. Our school will provide a part time employment letter after 6 months as per the canton rule. Transfer students would get their letter by the study start.



Students are allowed work in Switzerland 8 to 12 months as Internship, the student visa for the internship after the final year can be extended (only 8 to 12 months).
The basic salary for internship depends on the employer (CHF 2000 to CHF 4000).

From School

Students will complete the course along with 8 to 12 months internship. School will provide internship letter after successful completion of first term or in final year according to the students will. Students have to search for their internship themselves; can seek assistance support from School.

Work Permit

Rule (ShortAnd Long Term)

Switzerland admits employed foreign citizens on the basis of a dual system. People from EU/EFTA countries profit from the Agreement on the Free Movement of Persons (there are transitional differences for Bulgaria and Rumania till 2016). People from all other countries are subject to different directives.
Citizens from non-EU/EFTA countries are subject to certain restrictions in their access to the Swiss labour market. Only a limited number of highly qualified professionals are admitted and issued a work permit.
Non-EU/EFTA citizens must acquire a work permit before beginning their job. In general, the employer submits an application to the relevant authority of the canton where the prospective employee will be working. The application process can take up to several weeks. Candidates who receive a degree from a university in Switzerland will be granted facilitated admission to the Swiss labour market. Employers will still have to show proof that the candidate is of economic and scientific interest to the Swiss labour market.

From School

School would organize placement training during the course and assist you in finding jobs.

Jane Doe

Founder and President

“Delicately invest the time to the direction for your extreme goodness. Take courage; release your positive energy and do not be afraid”

- Santhosh Sugumaran Sevanan
Founder and President